3RM Front squat
– THEN –
Every 2 minutes for 12 minutes:
10 Box jump
*Build to as heavy as possible on the snatch
Post results to comments.
We had another incredible weekend of the 2016 CrossFit Open – SO MANY FIRST BAR MUSCLE UPS!!!! We had 14 athletes get their first ever bar muscle up, and each and every rep was SO EXCITING TO WATCH!!!! Here are some highlights from the week, and how the leaderboard is shaping up after 3 weeks of competition:
- 16.3 Top 5 Men’s Scores: Drew (115), Anthony (109), Andre (107), Jeremy (107), Stephen (101)
- 16.3 Top 5 Women’s Scores: Tia (104), Molly (102), Faith (88), Lauren (88), Aleah (87)
- Team Work Hard Live Fit is sitting in 11th place in the NW Region, down from 5th place last week, but still hanging in the top 15! The top 3 Men’s and top 3 Women’s scores make up our Team score each week. If our team finishes in the top 15 in the NW we qualify for the West Regional!!!
- HUGE SHOUT OUT to Faith whose score counted for the gym’s team score for the first time EVER this week!! Faith has worked incredibly hard the last year to improve in all aspects of her fitness – weightlifting, gymnastics, conditioning, and nutrition! – and her hard work paid off for her, as she did AWESOME in that workout! Way to go Faith!!
- Derek is in 4th in the NW as he was last week, and 69th Worldwide in the Teenage Boys 14/15 year old division – up from 84th last week!
- Katherine is in 2nd place in the NW and 32nd Worldwide in the Masters Women 60+ division. She is right on pace to stay in the top 200 in the World to qualify for the Masters Online Regionals in April – the next step to qualify for the CrossFit Games!
- Amy W is in 35th in the NW in the 40-44 year old Masters Division – her first year competing in a Masters division, and she is crushing it!
- Drew is in 19th, Jeremy is in 88th, Andre is 96th, Anthony is 146th, and Steve-o is 201st in the NW Region – it is SO COOL to have so many Industrious men in the top 200! The top 20 men from the NW go to the West Regional!
- Tia is in 19th, Molly is in 43rd, Lauren is 148th, and Alanna is 178th in the NW Region – 4 Industrious ladies in the top 200, which is the top 3% of female athletes in our region! The top 20 women from the NW go to the West Regional!
We still have 2 weeks left of the Open – can’t wait to see what is coming next!!!
Don’t forget about the Overhead Lifting Workshop at Industrious TONIGHT from 7:00-9:00pm!!! Dr. Ryan DeBell of The Movement Fix will be leading the workshop – we’ve got a full group ready for an awesome night of learning!!
The 6:00 WHLF class will be the final class of the night – 6:30 WHLF and 7:30 Mobility are CANCELLED!