INDUSTRIOUS 15 MINTUES OF FAME: MEET JOSH!
1) What (who) brought you to Industrious?
I moved to Seattle in August of 2016 and was looking for a CrossFit gym close to my job. Industrious just so happened to be the closest one so I stopped by to check it out. I signed up after my first class.
2) What is the most significant change you have experienced since you have been here?
Physically I have gotten much stronger, my technique has significantly improved since my time at Industrious. Mentally I have gotten stronger as well. I know how to prepare for a workout better now and I also know my body’s limitations when I begin a workout so I know how to approach each one.
3) What is your favorite thing about Industrious?
It’s hard to just choose one thing that is my favorite but if I had to choose I would say the programming. Molly does such an amazing job at programming everyday.
4) What are your goals or aspirations for this year?
I would love to hit a 100 kilo snatch, a 125 kilo clean and jerk, and be able to run a sub 6 min mile consistently.
5) Share one thing we do NOT know about you!
When I was 17 I played the guitar in a pop punk rock band for a couple of years.